Verizon Minutes Used Firefox Extension Version 0.7/0.8
Version 0.7 has the following features:
- support firefox 126.96.36.199
- added the option "Show usage in red if it exceeds" to show the usage in red when it exceeds a given threshold.
- added current month usage projection (for peak or peak+off peak only)
- added display of last statement date
- added the option "Check the usage now" to the status bar context menu
Version 0.8 fixed the problem displaying number > 1000 (with comma in it).
If you get an error message about invalid phone number, you probably need to update your profile. Go to the Verizon Wireless web site and try to login using your user name/password, you will see the update request. Updating the profile will resolve the problem.
This is a screen shot of what the new tool tip looks like:
You can download version 0.83 here.
(save the file locally and then open it from Firefox: File->Open File...)