Monday, January 23, 2006

Verizon Minutes Used Firefox Extension Version 0.5

Version 0.5 has the following fixes, most importantly the fix to address users in the western region that haven't been able to get the extension to work. apologies to those users as you need to understand i have only tested it with a user account in the eastern region.


  • added the "region" option. for now you need to guess its value if it's not obvious to you. and if it doesn't work, try another region. so far i only identified two regions: east and west. (thanks to Brad Templeton for helping me use his account.)

  • fixed the infinite loop problem when login failed due to incorrect region.

  • corrected parsing error in collecting weekend and in-off peak minute usage. (thanks to Phil Figler for pointing it out.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Repeat what I said on Moz. Update. I had my doubts that you were going to get this working( as I stated under V 0.3).....BUT I stand corrected!

Exactly what was promised! Top 5 extension/search engine/theme.

THANKS

1/24/2006 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great extension, but make sure you enter the correct password the first time. I got it wrong and just canceled and went on with my business. Turns out, the extension tried to log in using the incorrect password too many times and my Verizon account was locked. So be careful.

1/24/2006 01:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

works great, however i cant dl it anymore, site says not available?
i told my friend about it , they cant get it.

1/29/2006 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Winston Huang said...

see the latest post on the availability issue.

1/29/2006 01:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home