Verizon Minutes Used Firefox Extension Version 0.97
Finally, I fixed the problem that caused the extension to fail in firefox 2.0.
You can download the new version here . (the 0.971 version now has the auto-update feature.)
This one took me quite a while to figure out. Apparently Verizon started to check the http header "Referer" when serving login request to make sure the request comes from a user visiting their web site, not from a robot like this extension. I then naturally set the referer header value in my XMLHttpRequest. But it turned out that it's not supported by firefox 2.0, for security reason I think. (But if that were the case, it's really lame. )
Anyway, I finally figured out some other way to add the referer value to the header before the request was sent out to Verzion.
I am sure they will make more changes later...